Walther PPS IWB Holster

Walther PPS IWB Holster, walther, walther pps, pps, pps .40, original pps, walther arms, pps holster, pps iwb holster, pps inside the waistband holster, iwb holster for the walther pps

Catching up on EDC pictures! I try to post daily at least on Facebook and Instagram, but with our new store location opening up, I've been really busy!

Our new store will be located at 41 N Main Street in downtown Wendell. If anyone is interested in applying for a position in our retail store, check out our blog post for more details!

Here is my Walther PPS (.40) in the Dara Holsters IWB Holster. This one has a mid ride height and a 7.5° forward cant angle, best suited for 3-5 o'clock carry. I usually carry closer to 5 o'clock, I find that is the best position to conceal most of my firearms when carrying. The color you see here has been discontinued as of 2012. This is a pretty old holster.
For more information on our Inside the Waistband Holsters, check out our website.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Carry a Gun while Mountain Biking

Holsters for the Glock 40 MOS Configuration